Want to know Esther better? Ask Esther…anything!




1.       Lanre Okunola

Question:
Can we have a love relationship? Been dying to toast you since I was in Yabatech.  

Answer:
Thank God you didn’t say open relationship! That request makes my head reel. What the heck is an Open Relationship?  Yeah, I know what they say it is but I can’t just seem to get it. Phew! Ok, to your question dear.

Can we have a love relationship?

No we can’t.  Why?  

1a. Ain’t you married?  I know I’ve seen a picture of you and your kids somewhere before


1b. Jeez, I’m scared of that your ‘crazy’ mind, since Yabatech days ooo. You’ve always had this crazy idea about everything. I think you’ve simmered down sef.  I can never forget your fine arts assignments and the ‘creativity’ you put into it.  I can’t just forget that one you molded... You know nah. *Winks*  Kai Lanre, you’re crazy.  Lolz.

2.      Akinsanya  Akintola  Oluwaseun

Questions:

Personal question: I melted the first day I met you at the dinner party though it’s unusual for a man to depict how melted he is sha.  I think I like you gan but I can't date you because you will not accept perhaps because i am still a student.   But who is your Boyfriend/fiance sef?

Business question: At what point did you discover what you're doing now and how did you monetize it?

Spiritual question: How do you worship God? Do you scream? Holla? Roll it? Doro-like kind of Morris dance? and What's your favourite scripture and book in the Bible?


Answers:
@Personal question : O ga o. You don turn butter be that o. Hehehe. Thanks though.  

Who is my Boyfriend/Fiance? Hehehe. I no get for now.  I just recovered from ‘heart rejection’- not heartbreak o.

@Business question:

Well, I won’t say I discovered it or figured it out all at once. It took a while and it took God to help me see.  I was a young girl with multiple interests. I loved music and could sing, I could write, loved to dance, loved marketing from the first day the course was introduced to me.  I just loved to ‘talk about’, create exposure, to take products and services to their markets. It’s fun! I must say, the things I do now are things that I have been consistent with. They never left me and I never stopped doing them.  They are things that come easy to me (cos they are God given abilities) and that makes a huge impact on people and my environment and that also, people are willing to pay for and when I do offer them, they feel satisfied.  That (don’t know if I should say if it’s ‘at a point’)  made me make up my mind.

How did I monetize?

Hmmm…Well, I learnt the hard way. I learnt that just because you are a person with skill or passion does not mean you cannot do business with it. You need money too. I also talk to business people who guide me and I do a lot of research online.  For example I’ve always loved to write and also to do marketing. I liked to write, talk about and expose people’s products and services to their relevant markets and that’s ‘content Marketing’. But I would love to write about it instead, and not having to walk up and down the streets of Lagos. I didn’t know there was a ‘job/career’ (a fusion of marketing and writing) like that until I found out about ‘Content Marketing’ and ‘Content Writing’ online.  Since then, I’ve being following up on resources that would help me become better at it.  I still need a lot of guidiance cos right now I should be driving a bugatti. Lol.

@Spiritual Question:  How do I worship God?

Person dey get personal style to worship God again? Lol. Well unlike my other extrovert part, I could also be an introvert. I can be very quiet and calm. When I’m with God I am very calm cos I am more eager to hear than speak. I worship and I listen cos he always has something to say/give. When I’m praising and praying, it’s different but worship, I’m like on a 'I no sabi mode' mehn.

My Favorite Scripture: I don’t have one favorite Scripture. The Word sweet ooo.. all scriptures are my favorite. Lolz.  But I do have some I like to meditate on very often but I can’t list them here. Will take space and time.

My Favorite book in the bible: For now it is the book of Ruth. That babe is super. I like her story of how she rose from sorrow to a place of joy, fulfillment and wealth. I like her ‘everything na double double blessing’.  Above all I like her humble spirit, commitment, patient, and obedient character.  See the way she let Naomi who is a type of the holy Spirit guide her into a great future. Kai.. Sweet.

3.     Ema Datey

Question 1: Is it normal for a painful past incident to never heal?

My Opinion: It has to heal. The pain has to stop.  As for me, I can’t live like that. It’s not convenient.  Yeah it is possible for it to linger but it is also possible for it to heal.  When we are ready for it to heal, we can take it to God.  I’m not trying to be religious here but that’s how I’ve dealt with painful past incidents.  I get to his presence; say how the thing dey pain me. I would say what it is, how it happened, who was involved, what (my flesh) I would love to happen but above all ask him to heal me.  The sincerity matters a lot. And then the healing process starts. Some incidents are so complicated that you don’t know where to start from, in case you want to ‘do it yourself’. He knows all hearts and he sees all things.

Question 1 paraphrased: How do you handle a painful past incident you can’t seem to forget?

Like I said, this painful past experience has to be handled.  The pain has to stop. Well at least, shouldn’t be as hurtful as before. And yeah, its past, one needs to find a way of leaving it there. You have to confront it so it doesn’t come haunting. This you can do either in private or with the people who involved but you have to be careful with the latter. I discovered that all the past hurts I have had, I’ve had to deal with them in private/personally  (in the presence of God, like I mentioned above), and I discovered that in the long run, I didn’t really need the people involve to be involved in this process. The best way to deal with painful incidences is to handle them right away.  So, how? Face it and deal with it. Also, there’s always a room for gratitude. Something good must have come out of that incident. I don’t really think that crisis could have just gone to waste. Look within and look well, there is a ‘good for you’ that came out of it.

Found this on Facebook: “The past has no power over the present moment”.

Question 2: How do you deal with an ungrateful friend?

I will say ‘Dialogue’, ‘ignore’ (if you can) or avoid (if its affects you so much).  You should approach (to dialogue) but not in a confrontational manner. The idea is to point this out to the person and let them see what they are doing or not doing. If you don’t do either, an argument might break out soon because this person is probably already displeased or unhappy about this friend’s attitude. Do dialogue before you avoid.

4.     Roy- Osi
Question:  How are you doing?

Answer: I am very well Roy-Osi. Thank you very much. How are your beautiful girls? The twins? Kai, I love twins to pieces. I can’t wait to have mine. Hehehe.  Yeah, I know…the work. I’m mentally preparing myself for it.

5.     Alonge Abioye

Question: Censored (lolz)

Answer: Yep, I do wear (abeg na one kind clothe him dey talk o). Who doesn’t?   You actually thought I would shy away from this question abi? Lolz.

6.     Tesleem Raji
Question: If I offer 2 kiss u, will u want to kiss me?

Answer: Oga Tesleem, if I go about kissing people who are not my fiancé, then I would be a ‘mouthstitute’ (you know, like prostitute- in the other case).  So, it’s a No sir.


And it’s a wrap. Thank you to those who participated.   

5 comments

Unknown said...

hey babes...when we go start our bis venture?enjoyed every bit of the question and responses...some real motivation from aunt RUTH!!Thanks Esther,i would visit again

Esther said...

Aww.Thanks Dear. God Bless! We will definitely hook up soon. *Hugs*

lanre said...

Esther if u catch you eh!!!

lanre said...

Esther!!! Esther!!! Read all abourit!!! If I catch you eh!

Esther said...

Hehehe. Lanre, I don catch oooo. No need for you to catch me..Lolz

Powered by Blogger.