The Verge: Meet Otedola (Guitarist toh Badht)


Do not let Otedola deceive you with his smile!  *Dude smiles a lot*


He is wicked, wicked, very wicked on the guitar. You should see/hear this guy play. Honestly this guy does not need to open his mouth to toast babe, all he needs to do is play his guitar and gbam! *lolz*


Anyways, here's another one of a kind music artist. Rare, different, outstanding.. Yeah I know, they all mean the same thing.


Okay, let's go over to Otedola's profile before I start 'speaking in synonyms'. *what da heck does that mean sef?*



NAME:  Otedola



CAREER:   Lead Guitarist, Singer and Music Producer



PROFILE IN BRIEF:
Oredolapo Otedola is a Lead Guitarist, Vocalist and Music Producer.  He is the CEO of   OREDOLAPO OTEDOLA MUSIC PRODUCTION and visionary of the Nigerian gospel rock band, ROCK OF AGES.

Otedola who hails from Ondo state, started his music career at the age of four as a drummer.  He then moved on to playing the piano.  This fueled his interest in music and he took the opportunity to learn the theory of music.  

Otedola plays a contemporary genre of Music and majors in rock music.    



HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MUSIC?     

I have being playing (professionally) since 2011

 

OTHER INTEREST/SKILL: Piano and music production



AGE: Not going to tell you my age but I will leave you to do the calculation yourself: 13/06/1991   = 23   *Lol*



WHAT HAS IT BEEN LIKE AS A MUSIC ARTISTE? WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES YOU’VE COME ACROSS IN THIS LINE OF CAREER?         

For me, being a music artist is fun.  I say it’s fun because this is what I really love doing.   I wasn’t born into a music background but it’s a gift to me from God.   Please don’t get me wrong, getting to where I am now wasn’t so easy. Especially when I was trying to master my craft, people promised and failed me. I got disappointments from people and I got wrong advice from people I respect.   Nevertheless, I did not allow all that stop me from moving forward.

Word for the upcoming artist (I will number them so you understand the principles and you can work around them)  

 1.  God First (to get the direction in which area you are called first)

 2.  Focus 

 3. Getting all the necessary material 

 4. Don’t ever pull out of the game



A MAJOR POINT SO FAR IN YOUR CAREER:   

I’d like to say that every day has been a major point in my career.   I really don’t know which to start with.  There is the guitar playing skill that God has given me, my unique effects, the various artists to work with, and the ability to produce.  There is so much to be thankful for.



CURRENT GOAL: Working on my own music and album



ASPIRATIONS/FUTURE PLANS:  
I aspire to be the best that I can be, because my Heavenly Father created me to be the best for his kingdom.


 
PROJECTS:  

Here is a list of musicians that I’ve been privileged to work with:

Asa (Binbanke )

Bob  Fit

Tosin  Martins (Olo MI )

Olumide Iyun (Behold The King )

Kenny  kore  ( Eledumare Classic )

Nosa  (Always Pray 4 U )

Djinee (Ego)

Bouqui ( Mo ri ile )

Akpororo (Comedian )

Emma (Oh My God) Comedian

Acoustik Gbolahun (Agbanilagbatan)

Pita

David  Nkennor

List of music producers I have worked with:

 Olaitan Dada (Engineer/producer)

Rotimi Akinfenwa  ( Song 23 producer)

 Wole Adesanya (GreenLand Music Producer)

Wole Oni ( Producer )

Flo (Producer)

Olumide Iyun (Gr8 Production )

Cobhams  Asuquo  ( C.A.M.P )



RECENT WORK:    
I am currently working on a track.  This single should be out before December 2014.



ANY ROLE MODEL OR INDIVIDUAL YOU ADMIRE IN YOUR CAREER FIELD? 

I have more than one. They are: Lincoln Brewster, Steve Vai ,  Hillsong 



CONTACT:

Phone number: 08139350815   (Manager)

Email: otedolaguitar@gmail.com



No comments

Powered by Blogger.