Eleribu.



 
Image Courtesy: http://htmlgiant.com/random/dont-piss-us-off/

Don’t start a journey with me that you cannot finish
Don’t lead me on if you will not take me there
Keep that smile simple
Take the ‘light’ out of your eyes                                                                                                       
Take control of them cos they tell me more than your mouth does



Don’t take my hand even though you are not sure of where this is going
Only to disappear and leave me lost


You are never afraid to start something
I am careful, and want assurance before I let myself go
But you are so persistent, and you say ‘trust me’
So I do…


Then you are so quick to quench this fire
With no remorse, you cut off the bond we’ve had
Only for you to go start another


So you left me in the middle of no where
With no you, and a pieces (’d) heart


Oloshi.  


Image Courtesy: http://jezebel.com/5535148/why-women-cry-because-were-pissed-off

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned
- William Congreve
 

2 comments

puplove said...

Suru suru. Eshe kpele pele o.

Esther said...

Lolz. Its not me you should be telling that o.

Powered by Blogger.