Dream Valentine and Trapping a Stringer.





How was your valentine?

Mine was a dream!

Dream Valentine.

Bae and I made a trip to a private beach, to enjoy the cool, breezy atmosphere and ‘quiet’.  We walked by the sea shore, holding hands.  It felt good.

My bare feet on the sand and my velvety yellow skin finally see some sun.  Before? I wore very short skirt that revealed my world class selzy legs.  

With corner eye, I stole glances at his  wonderful chest, 6 packs to gbayi.  Twale!

Back in our tent, we talked, and talked …

Then silence… Awkward.

I seized the moment and asked for a shoulder massage (top of my list) which he gladly gave. I pushed my luck further and asked for a foot rub which he gladly gave also. Lucky me.

Chops time.

We had cold stone ice-cream,  shawarma from Leisure mall (Have u had that Lebanese guy’s shawarma? He’s upstairs leisure mall), Kentucky fried chicken and ice-cream cake from Candy Plus.

You know say I like food.     

His gift to me was a very fluffy teddy bear (with his name on the tag. Awww), a box of exotic chocolate, and that purple petite ladies bible I’ve been meaning to buy at Bible Place.  I like!

I was about to give him his gift which I had been preparing for months when the phone rang…

*This was when I woke up from sleep. I had been dreaming*


Trapping a Stringer.

I picked up the phone, said “hello” and…

Caller: “Hello, how are you? How have you been?”.  He said in that familiar upbeat voice, with that thick American accent plus his Obama kinda confidence.

Yassssssss! I thought. I knew it! I knew he would call and fall into my trap.

He kept talking “so you don’t have my number anymore?”

Before? I thought.  *Rolling my eyes*

I was putting my cuss on when  something told me …

Confirm first o. Confirm first ki o to sepe. Chill and confirm first ki o to fun ni epe o.  Esther, confirm!. (Confirm first before you rain a ton of cusses on him…)

So I hesitated and asked politely…

Me: Who am I speaking to please?

Caller: *Laughs* It’s Stxxxxx Esther.

Darn! Why are you calling out of the blues sounding so different? And besides why do you keep speaking with this yeye Pho-ne (tics) sef?  I know you talk in a British accent, now American?  Na wa o.

Arrgh!

I was confused for a few seconds.  Then I recuperate and continued with my friend.

Aight.  I wasn’t going to cuss, but something not nice was going to come out of my mouth. You know I was like: Bobo yi tun pe mi sa (This dude has got the guts to call)

You know how 'sure' players can be sometimes.  They keep trying their luck thinking they may be lucky again. Like: ‘It will probably enter again’.

I was ready to tackle this stringer.  And I thought he would fall into my ‘Valentine’s Day Trap’.

Did he string me? Ehnn he strung me small sa.

Lolz.  

He had your very own Esther on a bicycle that had no form of tires.  It was for a very short while though (Thank God for ‘insight’).  

But it paaaaaaaiiiinnnneddd me gan.  


No comments

Powered by Blogger.